MSOFS™ microPEM® Flaring Standoffs
- MSOFS™ microPEM® flaring standoffs attach permanently in panels as thin as .008″/0.2mm of any hardness, including stainless steel.
- Can be installed into any type of panel, including metal, plastic and P.C. Board.
- Flaring feature allows for installation into multiple panels.
- Small footprint allows for reduced centerline-to-edge designs.
- Threads as small as #0-80/M1.
S-RT™ Free-Running Locknuts
- Screw turns freely until a clamp load is applied.
- Resistant to vibrational loosening.
- Back side of panel is flush or sub-flush for screw installation.
- Locking feature reusability is not affected by number of on/off cycles.
- Uses same mounting hole and installation tooling as standard S™ nut fasteners found in PEM® Bulletin CL.
SMTSS™ ReelFast® SNAP-TOP® Standoffs
- PEM® SMTSS™ fasteners feature a spring action to hold P.C. Board securely without screw or threaded hardware.
- Designed for on-only applications.*
- Mount on P.C. Boards in the same manner and at the same time as other surface mount components prior to the automated reflow solder process.
- Alleviates concerns about potential damage to P.C. Boards due to improper secondary operations.
- Fasteners provided on tape and reel compatible with existing SMT automated installation equipment.
- Benefits include reduced scrap, reduced handling and reduced risk of board damage.
SI® Lead-free Inserts For Plastics
- Lead-free inserts offer alternative to brass to address environmental active use and afterlife recycling concerns.
- New lead-free aluminum inserts are 70% lighter than brass equivalents.
- Stainless steel inserts are typically stronger than brass and may offer better protection from certian types of corrosive agents.
- All inserts are available for press in, molded in or ultrasonic/heat installation.
Nickel Plated, Series 400, Stainless Steel Standoffs
- Standoffs allow for stacking or spacing in applications where corrosion resistance is required.
- Fasteners clinch securely into stainless steel sheet with hardness up to HRB 88 / HB 183.
- Available with blind or through-hole threads. Closed threads provide flush appearance on back side of sheet.
- Nickel plating presents an attractive finish to enhance overall assembly appearance.
SMPP™ Self-Clinching Nuts
- Installs into stainless steel sheets as thin as .025″ / 0.64 mm.
- Corrosion resistance similar to 300 series stainless steel.
- Ideal for close-to-edge of sheet applications.
- Recommended for use in stainless steel sheets HRB 90 / HB 192 or less.
Issues | Sign Up
- PEM® PFC4™ Self-Clinching Captive Panel Screws Enable Easy Access to Stainless Steel Enclosures Without Loose-Hardware Risks - March 1, 2018
- New microPEM® Flaring Standoffs for Compact Electronic Assemblies Provide Ideal Miniature Fastener Solutions to Attach and/or Space Components - January 24, 2018
- PEMHEX® Self-Clinching Prevailing Torque Locknuts Integrate Nylon Hexagonal Insert to Prevent Mating Screws from Loosening - January 5, 2018